Community Input Phase (October-November 2022)
Phase I: Getting to Know You
• Recruit, hire and train youth community connectors
• Refine and finalize scope with lead consultant.
• Create community profile.
• Conduct launch pop up parties (community conversations at each district
• Hold stakeholder interviews and focus groups
• Enhance the project webpage.
• Reset project, if needed
• Begin drafting sections of the Plan.
• Present at Planning Commission and City Commission meetings?
• Explore strategies to engage DPSCD, local govt and other critical stakeholders